India shares its dreams with Bigg Boss
  • posted by
  • ColorsTv
  • last updated on
  • October 7, 2012
  • at
  • 1:06 am

Last time we shared some of the funniest reasons why India wants to participate in Bigg Boss and in the process we noticed that owning a house, paying-off the EMIs and education were the top three things poeple wanted to spend their prize money on. There were some who believed in sharing is caring, hence expressed the desire to donate a considerable amount for charity, while others wanted to travel abroad and act in movies.

Here's the list of some of the answers that stood out…

  • Oh terrri….maza aa jayega and that will be wonder full moments of my life.Well,First of all i want buy a big house coz right now i have only 26 scq foot  house and some money will go for charity…baaki ghar kharidne main hi saaare paise thuk jayenge.but i will be two much happy-agar mere paas apna ghar hoga…phir meri shaadi bhi ho jayegi.
  • I need to sponsor or myself for my own career,my parents has sacrificed their living,their happiness,just to settle me down.But since my course needs loads of fee,i need to pay them back.Its big thing to sell out own house and loads of money for girl child,which my parents never distinguished.So to make them proud I want to be on this show and win it ONLY for them.
  • i want to travel, see the whole of European countries, it's facinating to see people from different demographies and so many different terrains.
  • sir agar mai jeet jate hu to sbse pehle aapne city sonipat me ek acting and modeling school banauo gi taki meri tarah aur kisi ki sapne na tute or salman sir ki help me es kam mai lugi or  ek English speaking ka institute suru karugi taki mere city ki bacho ki hesitation dur ho sake.
  • suna toh hoga Charity begins at home;  toh 60% invest karungi. 2% donate, 8% ki shopping, 10% parents ko dungi, 5% ki chnl aur baki contestant ko party, aur 5% ka salman ji k liye gift, 10% TDS bhi toh katega.uske baad kisi serial mai  koi accha sa role toh mil hi jaega.
  • Actually i want to become  a boxer in my life like merry com but there are lack of game stadium for girls so i will try to prompt  Girls .So I will be open a girls sport stadium. If I will win.
  • i will first donate 20% of it to a charity and with remaining 80 % , i will start my own reality shows..i have four to five very good  ideas for a reality i will use it for them..i will gift my sister a beetle car and also a ACTIVA to my father…
  • I will give a retirement to my father from Kirana Shop. I will make a library in for my native place which is one of my dream I will take a ride on airplane which I never did. I will bring my two friends to Mumbai.
  • i want to go to Bhutan. Mongolia and Tibet
  •  As winning is really a big thing and I cant even think of..  Like every others dream.. the money I would get .. I will clear some loans to live a EMI less life:-)
  • i have many thing to do…wahi sub h jo aan insan k sapne hote hai,,,priority wise.. 1)mummy papa ko khush karna, main b kuch kar sakta hu. 2)ghar banana h subke sath rehne k lea. 3)sisters ke shadi.. 4)or muje wo sub karna h jo main karna chahta hoon.
  • I want to go for some charity and also want to bring some social issues by making a show.
  • main  sabse pehle apni beti ki shaadi karungi. aur koi karne vala nahi hai  isliye mujhko hi karni hai. mere liye bahut hi accha mauka hoga yeh. Main  kiraye ke makaan mein rehti hu. beti ki shaadi ke baad kuch bacha toh  main ghar kharidungi.
  • Bharata bhraman karoonga, apne desh ke logon se miloonga… Videsh to sab jaate hain par kitne log hainjinhone poora bharat dekha aur uski khoobsoorati ko appreciate kiya hai?
  • Apne bapu ka karz utaruu gya aur jo bagwan karaye
  • i want to start a charity by the name  THE LAST BITE , where we will put our best foot forward to make people realize not to waste the food. Jitna hum ek waqt k khaane mai chhod dete hai kuch logo k liye wo do waqt ke khane ke baraabar hota hai.
Post Your Comments