Namak Issk ka is one much-awaited show on Colors TV. From an interesting star cast, storyline and depth in each of their character, trust this show to leave you wanting for more each time. While you know a little about Chamcham and Yug, it’s now time to introduce you to Iravati a.k.a Monalisa, a complex character on the show. We’re sure her evil character will make you love her more than ever!
- Iravati as a soul can be deceiving. She may seem sweet and simple on the outside, but is on the inside is evil and manipulative.
- She is stubborn and an absolute go-getter! Trust Iravati to go till literally any extent to get what’s on her mind.
- As a child who grew up in a tragic environment, Iravati learnt the harsh realities if life really early in life and follows those lessons to the T even today.
- She’s powerful in an unusual way and likes to think that the world is in hand. She makes the many life situations dance to her beats and is damn proud about it.
- Iravati is confident of her moves and fears nothing. She has a way around things and listens to nobody but herself!
Well, that’s not all. There’s more to Iravati but what’s the fun if you know everything already?
Tune in to Namak Issk Ka 7th December onwards, Monday to Friday at 9 pm sharp!