You will be delighted to know that this time one of the most hottest and happening star of Bollywood, whose gorgeous looks can give complex to the new heroines in the block, Shilpa Shetty, is going to share her foodie secrets on Farah ki Daawat! Who would have even thought that she must be fond of eating even though she maintains such a ‘Hot Bod?.’ But you would be certainly mistaken when you listen to some shocking foodie facts that she shares with Farah Khan and all of us.
1. Grandma’s fan! – Did you know that Shilpa’s grandmother was such a fine cook that Shilpa fell in love with food? Well, hope Shilpa also shares her Granny's secret recipe!
2. To write for food, that's the dream! – It was recently announced that Shilpa Shetty is writing a book on ‘Healthy Indian Cooking’. We suggest you look out for her diet tips right in there!
3. Keeping it healthy! – Would you believe if we say that Shilpa Shetty eats 1 and a half tablespoon of ghee every day? Trust us, that’s no joke. But the only question is, where does that go?!
4. Who is the Garam Masala of Bollywood? – Shilpa confesses that Varun Dhawan is the Garam Masala of the industry! Ooh too spicy that is! *Winks*
5. Actresses can be friends too, thanks to food! – Shilpa reveals the best food she had till date was at Tabu’s place! Catch the episode to know what cuisine she had.
6. Shilpa can cook too, no really! – Shilpa says she can make the best ‘Bhel.’ This reminds us of Govinda’s famous track. You know you're singing it right now! *Haha*
Wow! Isn’t it amazing to know such interesting facts about our favorite stars? Tell us what do you love the msot about Farah ki Daawat in the comments below!