PRIVACY NOTICE FOR AUDITIONS
For more information on how we use your personal information and your rights related to this Audition, please read more… click here to read the following notice.
How we use your personal information and your rights:
- When the Participant enters a Viacom18 Media Private Limited (“Viacom18”) Audition then the personal information associated submitted for participation is controlled by Viacom18.
- In addition, Viacom18 and its service providers or other agents will use the submitted information, together with other information (which may include personal information) you submit to enter the Audition to manage the selection, audition, and shortlisting eligible Participants and promoting the Program as set out in the Term and Conditions.
- The legal basis for processing your information is that processing is necessary to allow you to enter the Audition (performance of a contract) and to meet the legal requirements and verify compliance with applicable Terms and Conditions prior to selection for participation (on-line/offline) in the Program (legal obligation).
- Viacom18 may also request additional documents that are required to be shared with government authorities or are required for compliance of applicable laws.
- We will store your Audition Data only for the length of time needed to shortlist you and to enable participation (on-line/offline) in the Program , unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Copies of national IDs will not be stored.
- Participant may also request Viacom18 to delete/erase their personal Information available with Viacom18. Viacom18 may be able to process Participant’s request for deletion subject to below:
- In case the data that Participant has requested for erasure that he/she has shared with third party vendors associated with the Audition the Participant shall directly consult the above-mentioned parties for the same. Viacom18 shall not be responsible for the deletion of this data.
- In case the data that Participant have requested for erasure has been collected and used only by Viacom18 shall be responsible for the erasure of the personal information requested, subject to the above data retention conditions where Viacom18 may have to retain some personal information.
- For withdrawing Participant’s consent or temporary restriction on processing Participant’s personal information after the Audition, Participant may choose to do so by sending the Viacom18 an e-mail at DPT@viacom18.com.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: DPT@viacom18.com.
- To send us a request for any of the above please send us an e-mail to our support team at DPT@viacom18.com and for escalation to email@example.com. Vaicom18 may take thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of request to complete such requests. However, if the nature of the requests is excessive in nature or would require significant effort then may ask for an extension of sixty (60) days by giving a prior notice with the reason for the extension.
- Vaicom18 may not charge you for fulfilling any of the above requests. However, if the fulfilment of any such request leads to certain costs to Vaicom18, then the same shall be notified to you prior to processing such request.