June 28th, 2012
It's Vivian Dsena's birthday today! And while we're sure he's making the most of his day, we bring to you 5 reasons we love our very own superstar RK, aka, Vivian. Read on.
1. He plays unconventional roles Though he started off on television with typical roles, Vivian has moved on to do unconventional characters and shows. In his short career, he has played a vampire, a role previously unheard of on television. And now the handsome actor is playing a superstar having an ill fated relationship with a middle-class girl in Madhubala. That's one interesting career trajectory.
2. Vivian looks dishy We know that good looks are a pre-requisite to be a part of showbiz but Vivian Dsena takes the term good looking to another level. His chiselled looks and enviable body catapult him to hunk category. And Vivian's dimples need no introduction. We'll just say that they are the icing on an already very good-looking cake.
3. Vivian is a model who can act! Though the myth that models cant act has been broken in the film industry, we are still not convinced that the same is true of the television industry. An it is for this that we are glad that Vivian has proved his acting chops after being a successful model for well-known brands and walking the ramp for top designers.
4. He went from fat to fit Vivian Dsena didn't always have the perfect body that he does now. By his own admission, he was over weight and tubby. But when the right roles came calling, he shed an impressive 11 kgs to get a body fit for a superstar. If that's not dedication, we don't know what is.
5. He is happily engaged This is heartbreaking but true. Vivian found his one true love in Vahbiz Dorabjee, his co-star on a show, and didn't waste any time in making a life long commitment. He got engaged to Vahbiz last year and the couple still looks very much in love. We like this!
May 26th, 2016
May 25th, 2016