posted by, last updated on July 25, 2012 at 9:48 pm
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is now commencing on its seventh week, for six weeks Jhalak has not only showcased some brilliant performances but have also provided us with unlimited entertainment. Now as the seventh weekend approaches, we give you some good excuses to watch Jhalak this weekend. Read on!
1. This week Jhalak is paying a tribute to the man who thought us what romance means, who told us that 'zindagi ek rang manch hai aur hum uski katputliya hain'. Yes, we are talking about Superstar Rajesh Khanna who left us behind with his fond memories. All Jhalak contestants will be performing on his evergreen songs in his rememberance.
2. Like all reality shows, the time has come in Jhalak to play the Wild Card! This weekend you will get to watch six wild card entrants who will battle it out to enter the Jhalak world. These six entrants are: Avika Gor, Rashmi Desai, Jay Soni, Karan Wahi, Ritwik Jhanjani and Neha Bhasin. It will be fun to watch who will beat whom as only two entrants will be selected and the decision will be in the hands of the judges.
3. Karan Johar may be new to the Jhalak world but he has picked on quite easily. His flourishing comments after each performance and his jovial manner is surely making him popular with the audience. We are eagerly waiting to see on which jodi he showers his love and prasies this weekend.
4. Let's not forget our comedian-cum-dancer Bharti who has been making us laugh right from the first episode! Every week she attempts to flirt with Remo which makes our Indian Michael Jakson blush till he turns red. Awww! Will be waiting to see what she does now to get closer to Remo
5. Our perfect 30 jodis of Isha-Salman and Shibani-Punit have just been gathering rave comments from our judges from past six weeks. Do you think they will score a perfect 30 yet again? Do watch Jhalak this weekend to see what these two, as Madhuri would say, 'purrrfect jodis' have up their sleeves!
6. Our anchors Manish Paul and Ragini Khanna have been entertaining us right from the start. Where we find Ragini's light-hearted romance with Gurmeet cute, at the same time Manish's attemot to flirt with the ladies on Jhalak is hilarious! These two are reason enough to switch on Colors channel at 9pm every weekend!
7. And last but not the least, Madhuri Dixit's 'Step of the Week'. Do we need to say more?