posted by Neha Verma, last updated on July 22nd, 2014 at 4:03 pm
It’s Colors’ most loved actor Siddhant aka Manish Raisinghani’s birthday today. This cool hunk is always up to something different so we thought of finding out his birthday plans. Here are five things that he is doing on this birthday:
1) Surprise busted: He busted his own surprise birthday party. “My first birthday plan was to surprise the ones who came to surprise me and guess what they got the surprise! Every year on my birthday, my closest friends and cousins in a bunch of good 20 people always plan a surprise for me at 12 midnight. So, it is like the most predictable surprise and this year I gave them an unexpected surprise. When they reached my place I wasn’t there, all they got was a message which said come to a Lounge near my house. And, that’s where we partied all night!” Manish told us in the morning today.
2) A secret escape plan: Manish will not let the special day pass with just work. “My people on the set have been on my trip and after every shot my entire unit is screaming "birthday boy". I don’t like it and I have already got a secret plan to escape that,” he added.
3) Drive and adventure sports: All set to enjoy, Manish plans to drive down to Lonavala with his friends today. “I will drive down to Lonavala with all my people and enjoy some adventure sports as I’m packing up early today and have an off tomorrow most probably,” said excited Manish. Woooohhh Manish, adventure sports in this awesome weather truly sounds like a birthday plan!
4) Ice-cream shower: “Early morning as I entered my set I saw nobody around and as soon as I opened my makeup room I heard a loud scream of a zillion decibels shouting "happy birthday" and a good 20 to 25 people came out of my make-up room which was pitch dark! They scared me to death! So now, it is payback time, they showered so much of love on me and I take the revenge with ice creams. I shower ice creams on them,” he said with a smile.
5) Gratitude: We love Manish even more because he never forgets to pay back his love to thank everyone. “Before I sleep today I would try to answer mails and messages from the fans who have showered their love in abundance. My birthday is all over twitter, Facebook and Instagram with their lovely creations and messages. All this has made my birthday so special!” he said with joy.
Manish you are special and so is your birthday! We wish you a very happy birthday! May all your wishes come true!