Week 3 in India’s Got Talent wasn't just full of entertainment, but also full of never-seen-before acts. Judges thoroughly enjoyed these special performances during the week.
Here, are the best ones chosen, that truly deserved accolades!
1. The feet tapping performance by the group called – Yo Yo Boys set the mood of the audiences. A thoroughly refreshing act!
2. ‘Blind fold Malkhamb’ by Manoj Panchal was done with such perfection that the judges had no option but to say a big yes!
3. Twins, Shreya and Riya’s classical performance was an absolute new concept. The sisters left the judges amazed!
4. Gagandeep Sharma performed a special dance form, originally from Egypt called ‘Tanoura Dance’. Truly impressing!
5. When a group is named ‘Last Minute Crew’, we definitely expect them to pull off a miracle at the last minute, literally! The super talented group didn't let the audiences down and performed to the T.
6. ‘Bhavans Qawaali Group’ made judges so happy with their performance that Malaika didn’t mind going on stage and shaking a leg with them.
Well, these were our best acts of the week, which one did you enjoy the most? Share your favourites with us in the comments below!