posted by Seema Chugh, last updated on March 28th, 2015 at 6:30 pm
The multi-talented and one of the most phenomenal film makers of Indian Cinema, Karan Johar was on Farah ki Daawat! Wherever there is KJo we know it's entertainment unplugged. And what's more, current Judges’ on JDJ9, Farah and Karan are the best of buddies in industry!
We all know KJo is a true blue Punjabi and loves his meals as much as his movies. Listed below are some of his most honest foodie confessions. Check it out!
1. Even though he was the director-cum-producer in Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet, KJo followed a strict diet. Want to know what it was? Then see this: Breakfast: Toast & egg white, Lunch: Sai Bhaji, Dinner: Grilled chicken salad. Are you going on this delicious diet soon?
2. Remember seeing KJo doing a cameo in DDLJ as Shahrukh Khan's chubby friend? Well, he enjoyed eating anything and everything because of which he was always on the heavier side. Aww KJo, we feel ya!
3.Karan confessed that he's not a cook and can’t even make rice and daal. Well, cook or not, he surely knows how to make his movies!
4. Karan's favourite dessert from childhood has remained Walnut fudge. Well that explains point no.2 a whole lot more now!
5.Karan is known to be very strict on his film sets with his actors when it comes to eating the right food. Alia Bhatt and Rani Mukherji have exclaimed almost fainting on sets because of KJo's diet-controlling habits. Aah, kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padhta hai and all that jazz!
6. KJo confessed that he never liked carrying sandwiches or chappattis in his lunch box. His tiffin in school mostly contained croissants and cookies!
7.Karan believes that just like a bowl of Daal Tadka, which is a must in every menu, Ranbir Kapoor is one such actor who should be in every movie adding his acting ka tadka.
8. When asked who he thinks resembles Roast Chicken from the industry on the show, KJo named Ranvir Singh and Arjun Kapoor. Ahem, now that would be some roast don't you think?!