1. Bhartiya Khana – Emraan says that he loves to try cuisines from different countries but loves Indian food only. After all ‘Humaare khaane mein hai hi aissi baat!’ Power of the roots, must say!
2. Staple diet in college – Actor recalls that during his college days he survived mostly on ‘Butter Chicken, Kaali Daal and Naan’. Mouth watering!
3. Oh jeez, this actually happened – Did you know Emraan has been banned from his own kitchen?! Because once he almost burnt the entire area. And these orders come from his wifey. Obvio!
4. OMG Fact! – Can you even imagine that his once co-star Mallika Sherawat, with whom we felt he shared a great chemistry on screen, reminds him today of a Karela! (Bitter Guard). This really has us intrigued enough to go deeper and find the facts. *like a Journo!*
5. Who is a Kanjuus? – Emraan jokingly discloses that Mukesh Bhatt gives the most Kanjuus Dawat. Oh and that too his uncle!
6. Palak Paneer Fan – You know what's the best way to make Emraan happy? No its not his glamorous movies but a full plate of Palak Paneer. Who knew?
Watch Farah Ki Daawat this Sunday, at 8:00pm, only on Colors!